Post Top Ad

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

My first impression when I’ve arrived Yogyakarta (Indoneisa city of culture)

On 1st August 2016, I have a flight with two of my schoolmate from my born country and arrived at Adisutjipto International Airport(Yogyakarta airport) around  8:40 pm to pursuing my master degree. On the way went to my boarding house with a super speed taxi I have never met before. The driver in Yogyakarta drives very fast and high speed than Cambodia, however, Since I’ve arrived here I’ve never seen an accident. Because they drive with the high speed, high confidence, and respect to another driver. The first impression on the first at Jogja is the food is a bit different from my home country. If you order chicken fry, you are lucky. Because of the chicken fry made from the chicken boil(Just Kidding). The drinking task is made a different way with Cambodian. The first arrival day, I have to order green tea, but the taste is very strange to compare with the green tea in my home country.
Image result for yogyakarta airport at night
Adisutjipto International Airport( Yogyakarta airport)

No comments:

Post a Comment